Call for Abstracts
The following are areas of conversation applicable to the conference:
- Developing sustainable communities in densely populated areas, developing nations
- Conservation and preservation of the natural and built environment
- Light and its ecological impact and its effect on wildlife
- Consequences of light pollution on human health.
- Role of light within climate change
- Technological implementation and development of eco-friendly lighting
- Architectural insights of the built environment
- Darkness and its cultural role and significance to humanity.
- Planning regulations and safety codes - implementation of AS4282
- Transformational effects of Dark Skies and opportunities for economic development through tourism
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: 30 JUNE